Posted by juliathepcgp
In Microsoft Office 2007 and later, which uses the Ribbon you can minimise it to free up an extra 1″ of screen space to view your document. Here’s how:-
1. Right click on the ribbon to call up the shortcut menu.
2. Click on “Minimise the toolbar”. The Toolbar immediately disappears from view, leaving just the menu visible.
3. These menus can be used to make the ribbon temporarily re-appear – disappearing within a few minutes.
4. Here is how to make the ribbon re-appear. Right click on the toolbar again to call up the shortcut menu.
5. Click again on “Minimise the toolbar” to remove the tick from the menu item. The ribbon will appear and remain visible at all times.
If you enjoy this article, please click on “Like” to let me know – and/or write a comment below 🙂