Want to illustrate an Excel worksheet with a pop-up picture?
Would you like to be able to illustrate one of the tables in your Excel worksheet, like this user?
This picture is hidden within a cell “comment” which allows it to only pop-up when you place your mouse over the cell – cool, eh?
Here’s how to do it ….
- Right click on a cell and select Insert Comment
- Delete the user’s name
- Hover the mouse over the comment’s border until it becomes a four-headed arrow
- Right-click and select Format Comment
- Click on the Colours and Lines tab
- In the Fill section, click on Colour, then Fill Effects.
- Click on the Picture tab and then select your picture
- Click OK to insert it
If you enjoy this article, please click on “Like” to let me know – and/or write a comment below 🙂