MS Word 2007 users – Tip

Do you know that you can change the unit of measurement from centimetres to inches – or vice versa ?

In Word 2007, click on the Office key, then the Word Options button, find the Advanced section, and scroll down to the Unit of measurement and change Centimetres to Inches – or vice versa. (Screenshot below)

Word options - Unit of measurement

PS. If you use a different version of Word, please do post a comment with your version number and I can reply with updated instructions for you.


If you enjoy this article, please click on “Like” to let me know – and/or write a comment below 🙂

Posted on February 3, 2014, in Learning Zone and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: