How can Julia the PC GP help you with your …..
Do you have computer issues which simply cannot be resolved by taking the item from your home ….. to a computer shop?
a) You can’t connect your new laptop to your printer
b) A new device won’t link to your current home broadband service
Julia has been providing an individual IT Support and Training service to home computer users all over Streatham for the past 10 years, with many testimonials from satisfied clients who have received in-home or remote service (often more than once)
To view testimonials from a few of her clients over the past decade, visit her “About Julia” page
If you are ready to book a support or training session, you can:-
- Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Connect with me on Skype by searching for juliathepcgp
- Fill out the contact form if you prefer
Individual training on Microsoft Office are now available on the following topics:-
- Basic operations
- Working with templates
- Tabs, Borders and Lists
- Using Tables
- Headers, Footers and Objects
- What is a spreadsheet?
- Formulae (The basic formulae which are most useful)
- Columns of data
- Cell Referencing
- If …. Then …. Else
- The basics
- Editing a show
- Applying designs
- Adding Objects and Tables
- Special Effects
- Show Time!
If any of the above topics are of interest, or you have other features of Word, Excel or PowerPoint you would like to explore, please contact me by:-
- Emailing me at email@example.com
- Connecting with me on Skype by searching for juliathepcgp
- Filling out the contact form if you prefer
Articles which are ideal for young people:-
MS Office articles:
- Email – Basic tips for staying safe
- URGENT advice for users of web-based email (Yahoo, Hotmail, Gmail, etc)
- Windows XP users – Action you need to take
- Spyware – Prevention Tips
- NEW – Protecting your personal email account
- Protect your PC when you leave it
- Password security check
- Interested in Skype
- Drivers – How to safely pay London’s Congestion Charge
- Excel – How to split a column into 2 or 3 (eg first name, last name)
- Excel – Using AutoFill feature to save time
- MS Word 2007 users – Tip
- Desktop PC running out of USB ports
- Taking your iPad abroad
- Ordering from Amazon using their locker service
- Your mobile phone – is it backed up?
- Organising your days
- Travelling around London
- iPad users – Want a bigger screen?
- Printing solution – Choosing the default printer
- Do you have a ‘Computer Recovery Pack’ to hand?
- Create your own PDF files …. for free!
- Your computer’s RAM (memory)
- NEW – Computer security and housekeeping for small business
- NEW – Tips for using the Windows 8 Start Screen
- NEW – Switching to a new Windows 8 PC
- Thinking of buying a new iPad?
- Your first email account