Welcome to Julia’s Training Blog
Julia runs PC G.P. which is a unique computer support and training service, based in the Streatham area of SW London. Julia regularly visits her clients in their own homes and offices to provide individual support and training sessions – some of the topics she covers are also in this blog.
If you would like to book a support or training session, you can:-
- Email me at email@example.com
- Connect with me on Skype by searching for juliathepcgp
- Fill out the contact form if you prefer
Individual training on Microsoft Office are now available on the following topics:-
- Basic operations
- Working with templates
- Tabs, Borders and Lists
- Using Tables
- Headers, Footers and Objects
- What is a spreadsheet?
- Formulae (The basic formulae which are most useful)
- Columns of data
- Cell Referencing
- If …. Then …. Else
- The basics
- Editing a show
- Applying designs
- Adding Objects and Tables
- Special Effects
- Show Time!
If any of the above topics are of interest, or you have other features of Word, Excel or PowerPoint you would like to explore, please contact me by:-
- Emailing me at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Connecting with me on Skype by searching for juliathepcgp
- Filling out the contact form if you prefer
Articles which are ideal for young people:-
MS Office articles:
- Email – Basic tips for staying safe
- URGENT advice for users of web-based email (Yahoo, Hotmail, Gmail, etc)
- Windows XP users – Action you need to take
- Spyware – Prevention Tips
- NEW – Protecting your personal email account
- Protect your PC when you leave it
- Password security check
- Interested in Skype
- Drivers – How to safely pay London’s Congestion Charge
- Excel – How to split a column into 2 or 3 (eg first name, last name)
- Excel – Using AutoFill feature to save time
- MS Word 2007 users – Tip
- Desktop PC running out of USB ports
- Taking your iPad abroad
- Ordering from Amazon using their locker service
- Your mobile phone – is it backed up?
- Organising your days
- Travelling around London
- iPad users – Want a bigger screen?
- Printing solution – Choosing the default printer
- Do you have a ‘Computer Recovery Pack’ to hand?
- Create your own PDF files …. for free!
- Your computer’s RAM (memory)
- NEW – Computer security and housekeeping for small business
- NEW – Tips for using the Windows 8 Start Screen
- NEW – Switching to a new Windows 8 PC
- Thinking of buying a new iPad?
- Your first email account